UV Printing allows the printer of colour onto many different materials (see the list below). With the addition of White ink and the ability to print a clear protective lacquer in either gloss or Matte, your designs can be made to stand out. Combined with laser cutting and 3d printing we can produce end products and finished prototypes.
- Create small quantity promotional items or awards.
- Upsell standard items with personalised details such as phone cases.
- More flexible than screen printing, as it allows multiple designs and colours in short runs.
- Can be combined with laser cut and 3d printed items to create unique items and prototypes.
- Printing can be embossed to create Braille and also textured surfaces.
- Jobs can be customised, allowing for sequential and serial numbering; variable data, barcodes and more.
So what materials can we print on?
Leather (natural or synthetic)
Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
Biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP)
Self-adhesive vinyl (PVC)
How to Order?
Need advice on materials or help with getting the artwork done, no problem simply get in touch, via the contact us page.
Got you artwork already? Great, ideally as a vector file at 300dpi and in CMYK, let us know if you need help.
Quantity from 1 upwards and up to a maximum size per item of 305 x 210mm